Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator payment method

Started by Ragnar [2995427] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 130 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ragnar [2995427]

Morning all,

 

I usually buy my donator packs via my mobile phone bill (as future me can worry about it), I have just attempted to purchase some and I’ve seen that mobile phone billing is no longer an option. I tried to download the torn app (not PDA) and purchases in that are completely turned off.

 

Does anyone know if this payment method has been removed or temporarily unavailable?

 

thanks in advance!

 

Ragnar

Ragnar [2995427]

It’s the Torn PDA app (iOS) and there’s no error, just three payment methods available which are PayPal, Amazon and Bitcoin.

 

I also downloaded the official app, and it stated payment from this app is unavailable please go to www.torn.com to pay.

Control [3797240]

Be careful when downloading Torn related apps.

 

There is quite a lot of rubbish available. And when asked for a credit card directly: run! PayPal, Amazon, Crypto and Google Pay exist for a reason. 

Ragnar [2995427]

Ahhh derp it was the companion app I downloaded.

 

I have recently moved from Android to iOS so this could be the reason I don’t see the mobile payment (Gpay) now. Gutted 😂

Ragnar [2995427]

(I’ll just have to purchase them on my tablet tonight 😏)

 

thanks for your help both, massively appreciate your time!

Control [3797240]

I'm an Android user so it's Google Pay for me. 

 

But I believe PayPal and such works on any platform. Putting charges on your phone bill is a setting at your cell phone provider, often turned off by default.