I still haven't received my 2026 spring newsletter. (Now people already receive 2026 summer newsletter?)
Last letter I received was Winter 2025.
I am sure I still subscribe to george as well.
Can someone check on this please?
Started by Yu-Ri [2854222] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I still haven't received my 2026 spring newsletter. (Now people already receive 2026 summer newsletter?)
Last letter I received was Winter 2025.
I am sure I still subscribe to george as well.
Can someone check on this please?
The newsletter was sent to you:
10:00:06 - 19/03/26 Yu-Ri was emailed a seasonal newsletter: Torn Newsletter - Spring 2026
You can read my response on this here.
Mentions: Resend Newsletter Not Working
I haven’t revived either I don’t know why