Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Thief

Started by darkyle12 [4023076] on in Faction Discussion.

50 replies · 902 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Vinzo0913 [2352322]

Yknow, torn is meant for people over 18. Maybe go back to your fortnite or whatever it is you kids play and let the adults play their game.

 

And shhh. Quiet time.

darkyle12 [4023076]

Great way to make friends on Torn

 

  1. Get petty cause you got kicked from a Faction for causing drama
  2. Make fun of said Faction for a tragic event happening to them 
  3. Spends the rest of their torn life in hospital 

 

I sincerely hope that nothing like this happens to you, and that someone else doesn't go making fun of you for it if it does, because it wasn't just me affected, it was multiple people, but thankfully, because of the kindness of many many Torn players, our Faction is doing great again.

 

You need to grow up. 

happy165 [2352900]

You are a moron for making it seems like you were involved. It is your fault if you get attacked because people won't know if they can believe you or not.

happy165 [2352900]

I like quiet time. Had to listen to a bunch of children saying chicken banana and also skibidi toilet yesterday. I don't understand why they are both so funny to children. Also 6 7. 

FlyOva [4251705]

oh shut up. you soft weenie! stop crying. I had nothing to do with your faction robbery. only cornballs like you live on this game. you will never stop me. I will grow into your worse nightmare

FlyOva [4251705]

get laid .lame only small peckerwood men play this game so much like its real life. youre miserable lovers in real life lol

Landgull [3703758]

00:40:02 - 07/06/26 You added mikewill to your enemies list with the description : Halloween - low rent vault thief

00:43:02 - 07/06/26 You added FlyOva to your enemies list with the description : Halloween - yapper

ETA: Darkyle, are you going to make sure any of your members whose balances were lost are paid back?

GoldShip [4167662]

Same reason why people here still use my name is jeff, Deez Nuts jokes and 69 even though they do not make any sense same as the new gens ones and are already more than a decade old.

 

Same same but different

darkyle12 [4023076]

You do realise that I'm not gonna stop bountying you? You're proving to just be a dick, and considering you haven't left hospital in over a week, you must like it clearly. 

 

 

FlyOva [4251705]

youre an egotistical idiot. I certainly have left the hospital plenty and leveled up. youre a 🤡 your life consists of this game,mine doesn't. is play and progress when I can and feel. but trust me in due time when I've put in as much time as you. I will make you pay 🤣. have your fun now. youre mad i wasnt a sheep . I dont tolerate bs or disrespect. you chose to go against a faction member you recruited but chose to listen to others that disrespectfully ambushed me

darkyle12 [4023076]

No. You want to know what happened? 

You started drama with another Faction, I defended you, and I tried to deal with it in a diplomatic way and you kept spouting bullshit and victimizing yourself. 

I then was given evidence by the other faction that everything you were saying was wrong - you were sending them threats, you started bountying them out of nowhere for no reason, and playing yourself off as the victim and I was sent evidence regarding this so I removed you from my Faction for starting drama - it's a brand new faction, we don't need this kind of shit.

 

You took that personally, and have been trying to cause drama with loads of people since because you've taken it like a child, including laughing at me and my Faction for something tragic happening. 

 

I have multiple people on my side here, so I'd love to see what you think you're going to do, especially considering that you're in the wrong. 

 

They did not disrespectfully ambush you, you did this to them first, I do not blame them for reacting the way they did.

 

This is nobody's fault but your own, so whatever you get from this, is your own fault.