From cali
Any Americans play torn?
Started by Beerstein [1322136] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 375 / 375 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
America fuck yeaaah.. Pew Pew Pew..
🇺🇸
I'm American-adjacent...I'm Texan 🇨🇱 🫡
There's always concern about succession when everyone should really be worried about the day we decide to invade 😉
What's torn?
Southern USA 🫡
Reply hazy, try again later
WTF is a kilometer???
yo same!!!
We in this bih 🇺🇸
I’m from Michigan! Lol
New Mexico(picture I found of Cloudcroft--in the SE of the State --one of my favorite places to visit and hike around)
California Love!!
It's 10 football fields. Idk why the rest of the world renamed football fields like that though. Makes no sense.
Also, go Cali natives!
I'm from the USA but right now I'm in your heart now and forever ❤️
None whatsoever.
Logging in daily from the American Midwest I was surprised when I realized how many non Americans were playing but you know how we are about being the main character everywhere
🤫 we hide in the shadows 🤫
Same Midwest here