Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Any Americans play torn?

Started by Beerstein [1322136] on in General Discussion.

374 replies · 6.57k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 375 / 375 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

RoninRaven [606826]

Im from the usa, but I know some quatamalans and Chilean play, they're american too....its hard for me to think of the name america and not think of Amerigo Vespucci. Its even harder to say his name without eccentuating it...vespucci! 

 

I used to play torn, now it plays me 

LoveLlama [2867654]

Technically American, but moved way too many times to claim one place.  By the time i was 24 I had lived at 27 separate addresses  That was an annoying piece of paperwork to fill out...  and that was uh...  over a decade ago.

Tharlene [3082658]

"I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free...", so yes, I'm from USA, and sadly I'm probably in the minority of people on here.  Although 11 pages of replies maybe some of them are from here as well.  No, I'm not thrilled with our current President, and no, I didn't vote for him, but maybe next time we'll get it right?

Chrono208 [367543]

I’m American and so are the other 6 of my friends that play this game. I actually know mostly Americans personally on this game. Probably has to do with my gaming hours.


Side note - I’m a constant free advertisement for this game irl. You should see people’s face when I say “hold on I gotta take my Xanax”.  Usually gets people interested.