Hi guys! I made a law firm company.
How can i find people to join?
I wanna make a company that gives good salary and not sipping out all the “work” from eployees to get me money.
Thanks for help!
have a wonderful day yall
Started by JoshB16 [4273225] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi guys! I made a law firm company.
How can i find people to join?
I wanna make a company that gives good salary and not sipping out all the “work” from eployees to get me money.
Thanks for help!
have a wonderful day yall
you can make other forum post or you can post in trade chat. it is often not advised to start a company when you are this small. You need money and should have some education completed
This is copy/pasted.
To successfully run and sustain a company without bleeding cash, you should complete the following courses in the Education section:
Non-Education Requirements
Before starting your company, you should also ensure you have:
In all honesty, I would seek the company straight away, spends some time reading up on running a company before you waste time and to much money on it.
In many games opening a shop early is a great money earner, unfortunately in Torn building a company from scratch is a money out that will take time to earn back.
Sorry for the negative answer, but if you do want to chat or ask any questions about running a company and me a message x
On what planet do you need 500m to cover ads, salaries and stock?
Depends on the company. Candle shop and firework stand only needed 20m. But the 500-1b is mostly the stock blocks
I have a rig, well 4 rigs and a mine to be precise...
None of these require 500m
I suspect the original source of the copy/paste was about starting companies from scratch and covering losses while not making profit, rather than specifically being about mines or oil rigs and ongoing costs.
If you're losing 500m, even starting a company, you're doing it wrong and need to rethink your life choices.
I didn't say the source was any good, just that it is where that value came from ;)
They don't? Then what is the minimum amount you have to keep in your company to cover the weeks worth of salaries and adv budget?
Cash is 2,014,051,052
Funds available is1,778,551,052
On a high sales week with big ads...
Wow, you managed to find 30 dumbasses employees that have stats for a ten star oil rig, but are content with a salary that barely covers pi upkeep while you pull in over $100m a day. Congratulations.
It's funny that instead of $500m extra, you have $1.7b.
Cash for a rainy day...