Xanman1997 is scamming and saying his selling Xanax and it's vicodin overpriced.
Be carefull!!!!
Started by Markezdh [4327277] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Xanman1997 is scamming and saying his selling Xanax and it's vicodin overpriced.
Be carefull!!!!
I know Xanman1997 IRL and he would never do this, what are you talking about?
you probably dont as he would definitely do this...
Don't worry bro. Torn has some guardrails to keep people like you who can't read from fucking up:
If you buy this, you deserve to be scammed
It isn't even full price for xanax! Haha what a noob
Why would he be named xanman if he was selling vicodin? It doesn't really make any sense.
Its perfectly "legal" you got be diligent. Take your time.
If its too good to be true it probably is.
xamman19997 would definitely do this which is why was kicked from SHAT for demerits on permanent record
damn they really were not lying
yeah that's really your fault for not reading
I know Vicman1997 and they would never do something like this
Guys just to be clear I didn't buy Any of the "Xanax" (vicodin) and I saw it in his bazaar or smt and him saying some stupid stuff like "PELASE DON'T BUY MY XANAX FOR 80K" yeah he reallllly dumb