MATRIX IMAGES
CUSTOM GRAPHICS
-Custom PFPs-
Static Profile
Picture
$25M – $35M
Animated Profile Picture
$35M – $45M
I occasionally use Ai as a tool for complex elements, which I then heavily edit and refine myself.
Mentions: Matrix [3634046]
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Matrix [3634046] ×1
MATRIX IMAGES
CUSTOM GRAPHICS
-Custom PFPs-
Static Profile
Picture
$25M – $35M
Animated Profile Picture
$35M – $45M
I occasionally use Ai as a tool for complex elements, which I then heavily edit and refine myself.
Mentions: Matrix [3634046]
Ai slop fuck off
Brilliant work, great prices, I was kept updated throughout, even given options to get exactly what i wanted the final PFP is brilliant 😀
Had this made for my candle store, I'm quite satisfied with it. I'm not sure what that other guy was talking about, as far as I can tell it's not AI and even ran it few a couple of AI detector services.
Looks like it's just the forum post that's AI. The button from his sig is from an envato psd, anybody can license it for 15$ a month.
he edited his post, he had examples of ai sigs up when i commented
Ai is part of my toolkit, along with Years of hands-on photoshop experience. Most pieces are fully me / fully hand-edited, while others that are considerably complex are ai-assisted and then heavily refined by me.
That being said...
If someone prefers 100% manual creation with no ai involved, I completely understand... there are many great artists who work that way and I respect it. At the end of the day, if my style isn't what one is looking for, no hard feelings. But if the client likes the work, I'm a happy camper.
Side note: I've added a note in the post for transparency.