Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

crime diff ranking

Started by SPYRALIZED [4020841] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 159 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

SPYRALIZED [4020841]

I wanna do full 100 on all crimes, which are the easiest to hardest?

 

I currently have 100 on Search for Cash and Bootlegging, 91 in Shoplifting

Deatvert [2684760] Officer Officer

Moved to QnA. Crimes are ordered in general order of difficulty, with the further crimes being more difficult than the earlier ones. 

TanukiKung [4099979]

Pickpocket in my opinion have to wait for good target is so pain and urge to not click on hard target is hard as well.

Floridium [2534411]

Yeah pickpocketing needs to get moved around on the list because I really had to full 100 two crimes ahead before I had a reasonable success rate. Not even following guide targets changed that.

Esomistic [4020561]

I agree with generally doing crimes in order, although it definitely helps getting card skimming done early. Get to lvl 25 and put all of your card skimmers in the gas station. You can forget about them for 2 months then collect, rinse and repeat. I would say that this crime is the “easiest” in terms of effort.

 

 

aessedai82 [3436693]

As a general rule for this particular crime, aim for:

(a) skinny people compared to athletic/muscular
(b) doing something distracting like on the phone compared to loitering
(c)  Drunk Man, Drunk Woman, Homeless Person, Junkie, Elderly Man, Elderly Woman

Full list in Emforus guide.

They increase the success rate especially since you've got 100 CS in 2 crimes.

Side note: You should start card skimming. It's a crime that does well running in the background.

Mentions: [Crimes 2.0] Pickpocketing: An In-Depth Guide