.
.
Started by LiteKnife235 [4332293] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 80
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
Most-liked replies
- HOLUX [509465]
· 18 likes ·
Thank you for sharing this nub drama with the whole city. I feel blessed to have learned this knowledge and I'm sure that this thread will help the situation. 🍿 - TartanBear [2609658]
· 14 likes ·
- JohnJohn_Site [4265422]
· 7 likes ·
ChesterArellano is my neighbour and I see him all the time throwing rocks at butterflies. Please forgive him, this is how he expresses love
Mentioned in this thread
chester1_ [4331282] ×1
Thank you for sharing this nub drama with the whole city. I feel blessed to have learned this knowledge and I'm sure that this thread will help the situation. 🍿
This will help for sure.
I know ChesterArellano Irl and they would never do this
ChesterArellano is my neighbour and I see him all the time throwing rocks at butterflies.
Please forgive him, this is how he expresses love
you should ask for this thread to be graved, block/ignore him, and just continue on with your Torn life ignoring him. Just don't engage. A lot of people thrive on attention, and this is attention along with your reactions to such a small thing.
Mentions: chester1_ [4331282]
Let me reword your question and then you can try answering it yourself.
Someone else is wasting their time trying to mug me and failing.
Shall I waste my energy hospitalizing them for no benefit, or should I use it for my own growth and get free defends as my stats improve further.
Instructions unclear, just spent 150 energy searching in the dump
Have you tried having issues with two or more ChesterArellanos?
No. You should just keep training.
I MISSED THE FUN SHIT POST!!!
Moved to Graveyard per OP request.