Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

'Something Went Wrong' while buying.

Started by Sagar005 [4000314] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Sagar005 [4000314]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

I was trying to buy torn city times in item market. I bought and money deducted but showed something went wrong and not showing in items. Tried many times but no luck.

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

The main bug is now fixed, lost funds are presently being investigated and we will aim to restore those to all affected players asap.