Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Battle Buddy

Started by Banner [2760968] on in Tools & Userscripts.

18 replies · 313 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
Banner [2760968]

Battle Buddy is a tactical companion for Torn that keeps your faction coordinated. It never performs actions for you, but provides one click access to attack targets, enemy factions, faction medical, and self hosping. Combined with Shot Caller target assignments, it reduces navigation and keeps everyone focused on the same objective.

 

It has a smart switch function.

Battle Buddy Companion:


How It Looks In-Game:

Had to add an internal debugger to find the cause of lag…

 

My bad, I’m trying to fix it. 

Banner [2760968]

It will have its own ongoing database for that, this is going a different direction as far as primary function goes.

Banner [2760968]

Adding a shared intelligence layer.

 

Because it shouldn’t matter if I’m in the sky or not.

 

 

 

 

Banner [2760968]

I am going to split this into an extension-lite plus external web app.

As it's progressing faster than expected and I wish to keep it seamless and actionably functional.