Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fac price ?

Started by Commandererwin [3927359] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 126 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Commandererwin [3927359]

I am not here to sell , I am here to just ask ... 

I wanna ask how much per respect you will give for a 30k respect fac ...  What's the usual price .

nihilisticcat [2112766]

At lower respect ranges prices tend towards the lower end of the fac pricing range (less time opportunity cost to buy fresh and build up to the same res with less potential wasted R on tt upgrades or other useless core upgrades 

 

30k depending on core upgrades and (less so) rw rank, I'd say is worth 375m max, likely closer to 320-350, plus the valuation of whatever armoury you decide to leave ofc