Seeking Wealthy Torn Spouse (Application Open) 💍🏝️
Dear citizens of Torn,
I am once again entering the highly competitive and prestigious market of finding a spouse.
A little about me:
• Level 7 player
• Casual player (I touch grass occasionally)
• Friendly, drama-free, and always up for a conversation
Full disclosure: If I had Private Island money, I'd be posting vacation photos instead of spouse applications. Unfortunately, my bank account and my dreams are currently having a disagreement.
Requirements:
✔ Possesses a Private Island
✔ Enjoys the occasional chat
✔ Drama-free
✔ Not actively planning my demise
What I bring to the marriage:
✔ Excellent vibes
✔ Good conversation
✔ Terrible jokes
✔ Minimal emotional damage
✔ A strong commitment to pretending this is a heartwarming love story and not a strategic housing arrangement
I'm not looking for handouts or constant attention—just a chill, mutually beneficial marriage with someone friendly who enjoys Torn without turning every interaction into a soap opera.
If you're looking for a spouse who won't start a civil war in your DMs, is happy to play at a relaxed pace, and can appreciate a good joke, send me a message!
Together, we can build a beautiful future based on trust, friendship, and your beachfront property. 🏝️
Applications are now open. Wealthy island owners, fellow casual players, and connoisseurs of good vibes are encouraged to apply.