Player search filters?
TornTools: userscripts
Started by DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 173 / 173 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Best gym script ever. Finally hit George's and been looking for a way to do TornTools gym selection to maintain specials with no luck.
Thank fuck y'all did this so those of us on PDA most of the time can keep after those sweet gym gains.
Would love to see the mission description/hint as the one i used isnt working and i have to check on web to find out the details.
Great tools i love having these now that i have found them!
I love TornTools! Thank you for this useful tool..
I run:
TornTools
TornStats
Bazaar filler
I made a script to fill a gap, being able to copy/paste comma-delimited list of faction screens..(can be used in any screen with lots of peeps, like factions, abroad, hospital.)
Its called ICU, and I would love if TornTools used my code freely and add the feature into TornTools library...
My forum post: ICU script.
Mentions: ICU -- I See You Target Exporter
Finally !!! without all the noise ,, Great job!
i really like the item value shown in inventory, if you would consider making that a standalone.
Here is a script that add values to inventory like TT does
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16419407&b=0&a=0
Mentions: [Script + PDA] Inventory Sorter
2 new scripts:
Finally! I was missing torntools
Armory filter for faction (rw stuff) pretty please! 🙏
Amazing! Any chance we can get the stock market filter added? 🤞🏼
I just use torntools directly, saved to my phone homescreen and its 1000% better than the mobile app or the browser by itself - thanks for your work
The 2 ones that I miss a lot as a new player in PDA are:
- key description of items in green/red (similar to mission)
- total value of the items in a trade
Couple of new scripts:
How you made it?
Would absolutely love the abroad stock on the travel page like it is with torn tools. TornPDA has the separate stock tab but I find it awkward to use, especially since you need to close out of torn completely to use it.
This is awesome news. The only reason i don't use TornPda is because i can't live without torntools.
Now we can have the best of both worlds !!
Thank you
added the Armory Filter as a new script
Can we get the auction house filter please?