Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Personal computer and hacking...

Started by s1rGr1nG0 [4287159] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
s1rGr1nG0 [4287159]

Howdy gang! I have a personal computer in my inventory. When I power it on I have the option to write viruses. Apparently there are different levels of viruses and they each take days, (10 days minimum I think), to write. While coding a virus am I not allowed to do anything else in game? 

Also, I completed the networking course in education and it's supposed to unlock the "Hacking" crime but I don't see that as an option listed for me to do. I do see Cracking and have been doing that for a while. Thoughts?

 

Any IT input is greatly appreciated!

glitch__ [3624212]

You can do other things in game, just press the power button on the computer or switch pages as long as it says it's been started (don't press cancel). It will continue in the background.

 

The hacking crime is from Crimes 1.0, and you're on Crimes 2.0 most likely, so it doesn't apply to you.