it's been a long and hard journey but i've finally crossed a net worth of over 220bil
next goal: 300bil
220bil net worth
Started by peanut [4112918] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 204 / 204 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 204
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 63 / 100
- Engagement score
- 88 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- GoldShip [4167662]
· 37 likes ·
Is Long and Hard in the room with us - Faith [2659506]
· 24 likes ·
In 112 days? I am so curious how! It's impressive! Or was it just swiping the credit card? Edit: I read the post history - 23:36:03 - 08/06/26 You have been credited with 1000 donator pack items. Thank you! Damn, … - peanut [4112918]
· 14 likes ·
who says i haven't spent or donated to good cause over the course of my life? neither me or you should have to "justify" any amount that I have spent on this game, nor do i need to prove anything …
Good work :)
In 112 days? I am so curious how! It's impressive!
Or was it just swiping the credit card?
Edit: I read the post history - 23:36:03 - 08/06/26 You have been credited with 1000 donator pack items. Thank you!
Damn, I'm just jealous lol
same I wish I'm that rich IRL to spend that much on torn
Congrats
Buy 2000 tomorrow
Congrats. What stats did you get off that SE you took
W rage bait
Is Long and Hard in the room with us
yeah
Thats wild work
Lotta money sir. A whole lot
definitely
Hell if you've got the money for it IRL and it brings enjoyment. Go for it in my opinion!
Love it! What you do with the cash in game? Looking through your stats I can’t seem to find anything that stands out.
spent a lot on gear and collectibles so far
Congrats! :D
why not battle stats?
yeah im doing happy jumps nonstop as well but the equipment and collectibles i spent a lot of money on
also have all my stocks maxed out, some maxed out for multiple increments
May a poor man like myself get a billion