Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Extra code in URL links

Started by cestlatimmy [2107631] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

The_Storm [24528] ×1

cestlatimmy [2107631]

On some pages the profile URL link is adding a bunch of extra code. Example:

 

 

I'm pretty sure this is new behaviour since the mini profile changes

Mentions: The_Storm [24528]

cestlatimmy [2107631]

I just tried again, and initially the links appear normal. Once I've opened a mini profile all of the profile links are appearing with the extra code, not just the ones from the mini profile. 

 

I'm on desktop Chrome, no extensions installed right now.