Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Keep OD'ing

Started by Fehaar [3999492] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Fehaar [3999492]

Hello, relatively new player here.

Trying to be a good boy, and do my happyjumps with chocolate.

I finally got that diabetes book. read it. had my faction set the perks up for chocolate. quit my job and joined a 7 star grocery for extra happiness, used all my x-mas money on chocolate and xanax. And now I can't seem to stop OD'ing....

What's up with that? Am I just being really unlucky?