Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral Issue

Started by Drakhul [2144992] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Drakhul [2144992]

Hello,

I've got a friend of mine to join TORN after convincing him for a while, I sent him the referral link but he was on the phone, so when he clicked it it got him to the Google Play App, when he downloaded app and set up an account he was not referred by me (or anyone).

I contacted bogie who told me that I should post here and that my friend should also comment to confirm.
He is literally 1 day old and I would like to ask for him to be referred by me, as it should be. I wasn't aware that the referrals should register via PC.

He will post below and please let me know if we need to do anything in addition to this to get this rectified.

Thank you kindly!

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Please have the referred person post in this report confirming the referral. Thanks..!!