yo gng I'm an "artist" and I'll draw stuff ig. its cheap and no ai
drawing
Started by penguinman1 [3183511] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
examples?
lemme see em
example this was 2k
I would like to request a profile pic size image.
Can you draw me a samurai wearing purple and black armors.
Ohhh and make him a loaf of garlic bread samurai please.
No reply, feedback of any sort in over 3 days. Order cancelled.
gl
Somebody put this in the Louvre
bump