I really dont need negative comments.
Please delete post.
End
Started by Frankiesteve [4128419] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I really dont need negative comments.
Please delete post.
End
This belongs in fun and games, good luck with your hording problem though.
How did you use AI to create this and still manage a spelling mistake in your first word?
🤣Because i am dyslexic and trusted AI, lesson learnt
SCRAP DN
now this is some advanced begging
Moved to fun and games
I'm IN!
I get what your saying, however, if it was begging begging id be asking for something and offering nothing in return. drug packs, xanax and donator packs are up for grabs and if this takes off ill up the value of prizes
because i woke up 2 days ago and wanted 1m of something, ive currently got to 14k but wanted to come up with a way to get there quicker. plus im pretty sure ill be able to build a PI from it one day lol
If you put as much effort into playing the game, as you did into this image for a terrible and blatant attempt at begging, you could've saved everyone some time.
Do better. Play the game better and, stop begging.
AI trash ads really does bring in trash players, I guess.
I don’t have any comment on the issues other people are touching on, I just hate you for trying to get more scrap metal than me