As you see I’m live in small faction and yes I should move to bigger one anyway here is some story and really need help.
my faction is do first term war since my rival team are very strong so we can’t play normally so I suggest leader do term war which leader agree.
now leader just tell us this information below here
- we gonna lose at 1200 vs 2400
- we gonna give them 1 small cache exchange for 1200 respect
- and some other small detail like no fly no online hit smth like that
From above order I really confuse and detect many flaw of it because
- we help them win and still have to pay them
- 1200 respect during war mean around 200-400 hit while paying 100m+ equal to 100+ xan and= 1000+ hit = 1000+ respect as well so why would have to pay them to gain equal respect as this??
so from this I have 2 question
- how people do term war
- any recommend about term war for us
Thankyou in advance