You'd best apologize and try to end it diplomatically. They can destroy your faction in less than a day if they choose to
Posts archived: 225 / 225 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Let's take your story at face value- faction leads on both sides are using their resources to protect their smaller members. you don't get extra leniency because you are weaker. No one forced you to become a faction leader before you were ready, so it's time to reevaluate your commitment to either leading a faction or defending your members from bigger factions- if you're unwavering there, then it's time to learn how to play through raids.
looking back at the dms now he said it was for mugging cash and he only one time mugged the rest were hospitalizations. but it felt fishy the reason i reached out firstly anyhow to be met with a threat.
second time you've started shit with a faction bilbo
You have somehow managed to spend $106,207,158 on bounties in 29 days, which is more than your current networth. I'm gonna go with you being the problem.
This is actually the first time I've ever raided anyone. One of my young members was mugging for a mission, got this Bilbo character for a massive $600, to which Bilbo completely crashed out over. I tried to avoid getting involved at first because these things can be worked out individually.... but all the bounties have been going on for a while and I saw some of the things Bilbo (or his faction members) has been saying (which staff actually stepped in and dealt with) including comments about things such as child corn...
Basically I had enough and decided to bounty him today over it. He proceeded to threaten then block me so I raided them.
If anyone feels I'm in the wrong, let me know haha.
The situation from my member:
Ringland: I was doing low level misions where I had to mug 75k I was hitting offline players with my filter set to 1 day offline or more. I mugged him and took $600 bucks. I only hit 3 people within that time and then I got hit with 10 bounties. In turn I looked to see who hopped online and it showed him being the only one on recently in the past 5 min over the two other accounts. I said he could of asked for the money back and then he proceeeded to be a dick and and I said if he continues with the bounties I will make it his problem for the next month. after that he and his faction spammed me with bounties him and Im assuming co leader and one other person. Some being very nasty saying stuff about child porn and I made a report and then it sky rocketed from there after staff delt with that accordingly. I hired mercs to go after just bilbo because of this. Cost me 50mil for 20 hits online only. He said a few more messages and I blocked comms since his messages would only come in while Im sleeping. I have since unblocked him. I have not made any hits to any one in his faction except during the raid. I only have one single hit activity on bilbo
Ringland: I have proof and I can show it all
After raiding them, their co-leader showed up in my chats spazzing out, basically strengthening my resolve! ENJOY THE TEA
jublobiggins6: The fuck is yalls fuckin problem?
jublobiggins6: Why you punk ass bitches raiding us.
jublobiggins6: One of you mfs better respond. This is bullshit. Y'all are a bunch of power trippin assholes fr.
Sky: Because your leader is a spaz
Sky: He got attacked once randomly, and crashed out
Sky: And starting bountying my member non stop. I didnt want to get involved at first but it got annoying so I bountied him.
Sky: Then he starts talking all tough to me and threatening me. Then blocks me. So yeah, enjoy the raid
jublobiggins6: Nah y'all are a bunch of power trippin bitches is all it is. Y'all are all higher level than us and you wanted an easy win but nice excuse mf.
jublobiggins6: Lies on lies on lies. The only reason you got bountied is because your "guy" kept hospitalizing all of us for absolutely no reason, myself included.
jublobiggins6: You just didn't wanna deal with a clan that's your size and decided to be pussys. All y'all are bitches fr.
jublobiggins6: Factions like yours are the reason people quit playing this game.
jublobiggins6: An abomination to Torn.
Sky: Share the logs
Sky: Of him unprovoked hitting you guys over and over
jublobiggins6: Have your guy show em to you pussy
jublobiggins6: Dumb ass bitch
Sky: He did
jublobiggins6: Yeah I bet.
jublobiggins6: I don't believe a word that you send to me.
jublobiggins6: Anyone who's pussy enough to attack low level factions are not to be trusted
Sky: You made an accusation, I asked ypu to share it
Sky: If you can show me that this is ringlands fault, and not your leader crashing out, ill end the raid :)
jublobiggins6: Like I said, you are not to be trusted.
jublobiggins6: Lies lies lies
jublobiggins6: You're a liar.
jublobiggins6: A coward
Sky: That makes no sense
jublobiggins6: Okay bud
Sky: What does trust have to do with asking you to show me where my member is the cause of this interaction?
jublobiggins6: Go make sense of it elsewhere. You gave me your reason now I don't wanna fuckin talk to you anymore. People like you get beat up irl.
Sky: Mom's?
Sky: I dont think people get best up in real life for starting raids in Torn, and being very calm and reasonable
Sky: You said my member deserved bounties bc he was bullying you guys. I asked you to show me proof od bullying and you crashes out lol
jublobiggins6: I ain't crashing out. I just don't like talking to conibing svumbags which is you and every other person in your faction and everyone you associate with on this game.
jublobiggins6: Literally just making up a reason to make it look better on you for raiding a low level faction. It's bitch shit and I will not associate myself with it.
Sky: It costs me nothing to raid you. Its not some big conspiracy. I dont like how your leader
Sky: And you can't have a rational conversation without cussing me out, calling me names, and saying id get beat up in real life
jublobiggins6: It cost you nothing but the power trip is there
Sky: Rather than being reasonable to come to a solution, you are doubling down your leaders crash out lol
jublobiggins6: Have fun with your raid guy.
Sky: Well yeah, you guys talking the way you do, to people way stronger than you gets raided. Thats literally how life works
jublobiggins6: I hope you get intoxicated from the power.
jublobiggins6: Bye
jublobiggins6: Bye
jublobiggins6: Bye
Sky: Raid wont stop if you guys have me blocked.
Sky: Good luck
jublobiggins6: "rAiD wOnT sToP iF yOu gUyS hAvE mE bLoCkEd"
jublobiggins6: 🤣🤣🤣
Sky: 😀
jublobiggins6: Hope you enjoy your nothing you get out of it. Other than your addiction of power trippin
Sky: No power trip. I have no emotions on any of this. You guys have this coming for your behavior
Sky: Pretty simple
Sky: Sometimes you have to put old yeller out to pasture. We will raid your faction until its destroyed, unless you and your leader apologize for your actions and stop bountying my member :)
Sky: Simple
jublobiggins6: That's what I would prolly say too if I was Torn bully too bud.
Sky: Can check my stats. Hardly any enemies in 7000 days, hardly any bounties
Sky: Very reasonable and well respected player
Sky: Im not the issue here
jublobiggins6: Oh my God! So cool!
Sky: Just illustrating again that im not the problem. You spastics are
Sky: Im not even convinced you are old enough to play this game. Based on how you talk lol
jublobiggins6: I'm spazzing? A faction raiding us out of nowhere with a made up excuse and I'm the one who's spazzing?
Sky: Not out of knowhere
jublobiggins6: Yeah literally out of fucking nowhere
Sky: After my interactions with your leader
Sky: And then him blocking me after threatening me
jublobiggins6: "interactions" y'all started.
Sky: Being attacked once in a game that involves attacking and crashing out?
Sky: No, that was your leader lol. Not us
jublobiggins6: We wouldn't have bountied if y'all didn't spam attack us. All anonymous too btw.
jublobiggins6: I seen the logs. I know my leader irl and we talk about this shit every day. You just don't wanna admit it cuz y'all are COWARDS.
jublobiggins6: PUSSIES.
Sky: You got serious problems mister
Sky: Internet chat warrior
jublobiggins6: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mentions: Ringland [3912735]
This account of events doesn't bear even the faintest resemblance of Bilbo's tale. My shock is immeasurable.
Holy hell they're stupid. Yeah, destroy the faction they deserve it
unfortunately u wouldn't know. u also only had four word to reply to the facts given to u. the word was "u talk to much". shows how unreasonable and toxic this faction is.
my networth is 500mil not 100mil but okay.
Bounties they placed on Ringland that got me involved
Someone has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $125,400 and the reason: Ringland is a darknet cp site 06:15:28 09/06/26
Someone has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $127,650 and the reason: Said he wants to make CP 04:34:25 09/06/26
Someone has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $150,000 and the reason: Guy said he watches CP 04:10:29 09/06/26
Someone has placed 10 bounties on you with rewards of $100,000 and the reason: Poop pirate who swab poo decks 04:07:05 09/06/26
and im payed for bounty's by another faction so that's irrelevant.
ur guys seems to have enemys that hes been telling things he shouldnt be wasnt i
Just shut up. You are scum. Throwing around child porn accusations because you got attacked in a PVP game is some of the worst behavior you can do, you deserve to get the shit smacked out of you relentlessly. Just do us all a favor and quit the game, you're not wanted or welcome here.
I mean that's a fair response to my point but so far the only one who has dropped any receipts in here is Sky and it really doesn't look good for you.
again wasnt me. shows how toxic this group is to fabricate things with such deplorable thing in it.
Lmfao the gall to call himself poor innocent noobies after those bounties 😂 incredible. Cheers to all involve i hope they destroy your faction
if that were the truth a ban would be on my account no way they would allow someone to talk like that and still play with out punishment use ur head now my guy. those say it happend 2 days ago they give out 7 day bans for multi account imagine real world crime????
the receipts u claim she dropped are clearly bull shit she claims i made bounty's on anther faction member that included deplorable words yet if that were true i guarantee id have a ban its under obscene content and would be a at least 7 days as multi account is 7 day ban. all it takes is to think about how the games setup and u can see who is really lying nothing i have said is made up can sky say the same thing now??
I was referring to the conversation with your colead. Is that made up?