OC payout system should be fixed now
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16568232&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Patch list #434 : Education addiction kick changes, OC payout fix for items with no market value
Started by Dead-Inside [2857684] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 5,510 / 5,510 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
OC payout system should be fixed now
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16568232&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Patch list #434 : Education addiction kick changes, OC payout fix for items with no market value
New level 6. Requires Ipecac, bolt cutters, wire cutters, and thermite x2
Can confirm it is fixed, able to pay out rewards from Cesium despite system saying it's worth 0, was given a 500m each value
You just have to be careful as you still need to sell them to players at whatever the current market price is, and the placeholder prices are higher for most items...
Yeah I keep this in mind and adjust the %cut accordingly
They need to just let us put the amount there that we want to payout... Maybe...
This was covered in the bug report and I think it is fair.
Every solution seems to have a significant downside. The idea to allow the user to enter their own values was not accepted in the end, as this would have given more access than intended to the faction vault. At least without setting arbitrary caps or only allowing players with increased privileges to handle them - neither of which were acceptable options.
We do have a solution though finally, which we think largely resolves the issue without introducing additional pains, should have it out this week or next I hope.
Mentions: 0 cost item OC2 payouts
Easy enough to sort this, just work out what the percentage difference is, and enter that in the cut.
I would agree adding what we want to split would be handy but can understand why they wouldn't (based on the reply above mine)
Thank you, Ched, for adding a Cesium shop sellback price! Crane Reaction payout is 500m-1.5b
It's not a sellback price. its a placeholder for what they think the item is worth to help with OC payouts.
We have added placeholder sell values for some items (like the artifacts and Cesium), these items are not being bought at this price, but the sell values are present as a backup option in case market data does not exist for those items.
- src
Mentions: 0 cost item OC2 payouts
lol I got excited there for a minute. This sounds like the purpose of the “Market Value”
It's an unusual solution to a problem, which remains a problem. Until there's an NPC that buys cesium, the floor remains whatever people will pay for it. Not just a torn staff recommendation.
-- Last 30 days
I increased requirements for this crime to from 60% to 65% except for Thief #1, which requires 60%. Our success rate has DROPPED to 48% since increasing the requirements.
Like wtf is going on with our RNG. I'd like to lodge a complaint with my local representative. Call daddy trump or whoever is the new king of England.
skill issue.
last 30 days
Our mins are 68-70 for most roles, and about to raise them 1-2 points each.
As you can see, we have identical CPRs and are just suffering. Ched turned up the heat on Vice. Relax Ched. We didn't run over your dog.
Oh, I like this game!
Last 30 days:
How the fuck do you even spawn that many in a month?
When I try for one BTB, I get like 7 Window of Opportunity, 4 Clinical Precision and then MAYBE a Break the Bank on a good day
I'm the scope whisperer <3 We don't even have to run window of opportunities anymore these days
I'm where scope goes to die.
Motherfucker. We actually like doing the Cesium OC, to build a natural DB some day (just a nice little project some of us got going), and I only fucking spawn Stacking The Deck