Just don't get too close.
He will probably try to hump your leg.
I doubt he will pay for the dry cleaning bill to get the stains out.
Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Just don't get too close.
He will probably try to hump your leg.
I doubt he will pay for the dry cleaning bill to get the stains out.
Yet you give me Times attention and money so
The plan is working
sorry wait, we gave you money?
Listen I don't think you're a loser... But this ain't it my guy.
thanks for sharing
Since you are reading I Will tell you what happen I love The girl and got to provide her the bunny suit , you fall
in The plan but I got Mad because I don’t understand what make you all
mad about my original post I thought it was a funny story and otjer people Also think so , I was really Mad cos some people When They don’t share opinion they Bully what I did was responding to bullying you could have pass the post and not Read it , you could have send a bunny suit and be a Hero , but you choose like everyone that answer the post to feel attack by it .. and I don’t understand Your opinion is différent it does not mean you have to be a bitch about it ..
i run my mouth I Do cos Thats what I have .. I don’t have to play the game
like you , or them I don’t have to be like
you And I am me posting about love and Even I agree I went out of my way i
still think I have The right to play As I fucking please and shouldnt be Bully for that … anyway Nice one
Such noble sentiments.
Well Thats all I wanted share that funny story where i got myself in a jam… And Well people are very picky on the post
PSTING IN LEGEMDARY THREAD
ive never felt more sympathy for English teachers than I do after reading this
I am not English speaker , And I ain’t that bad but I understand ypu try every little
thing you can to try get at me Thats what bullying someone out of the game is
There other networh than my own
Lol how did this get a R+
R stand for retard its a post where the most retard answer
Incude mean the screenpap
Says the dude who just confessed a love to a fellow just because he used a female photo.
I suppose that might be considered woke but personally I feel it falls under my obligation of calling you moronic.
Jesus fucking Christ…can we implement a basic ass IQ test and scoring requirements before allowing noobs to post in GD?
I hate to pop your balloon here, but there’s no “girls” on Torn bro 🤣