This wasnt one I even realized I was close to until I hit it!
11:30:41 - 09/06/26 Your maximum nerve increased from 145 to 150
with +40 from faction and +10 from nerve, that makes an even 100 natural.
I've been prioritizing highest $ per nerve (which incidentally I believe is also, on a per success basis, highest xp per nerve) and joining the highest tier OCs I can with a likely chance of passing.
Being it was only a few years back we all were stuck at 60 nerve, I never thought I would see this moment. Very neat
100 NNB!
Started by damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Congrats! Huge milestone. Which crimes do you do? Can we get a breakdown?
My priorities, in order, were:
1 Replace any missing gas station skimmers for card skimming. Harvest any above ~6.5k. Sell at 100k details
2. Do any dead bodies or body parts (abandoned) in disposal (this is NOT good xp due to high fail rate but dat cash)
3. Anytime I see a cyclist, pickpocket.
4. Shoplift Big Als if a security down (bad xp and bad $, purely for special ammo)
5. Shoplift pharmacy if both security down
6. Crack anything >$6k/nerve but only when I can do 7.2 characters, otherwise wait
7. If over 48 hours since last time, send out a spam wave (job, tax, investment, romance, and investment) clear others as nerve allows
8. With any other nerve, do burglary or ATM keys depending on current market conditions.
I just began arson like a week ago; still trying to figure out how it fits in.
Theres a script for arson, tells you what to use and $/n. There are some targets with 10-20k $/n and plenty of 5-10k $/n.
For the script most target require flamethrower, so a bit of guessing til you get it unlocked
I'm quite surprised you are only just now at 100 nerve. Based on your stats, I figured you would be quite several steps ahead of me, but I've been 100nnb for awhile now(150 total).
Basee on your steps, not much difference... though I haven't touched Forgery since finishing it. I collect skimmers at 1k, still feel like the catch rate has increased.
I was very, very stupid when it came to crimes 1.0 and didn't get into PAs until only like 5 years ago, so much of what's shown is totally wasted due to crimes 1.0 taking a percentage of your crime xp for failures for most of its life.
1k is certainly too low, See a thread I made on the concept.
Mentions: Minmaxxing Guide: Advanced Card Skimming