Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Full vanguard

Started by Gul_le_Necro [2852040] on in Achievements.

2 replies · 156 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Gul_le_Necro [2852040]

Hi,

 

Since I started this game I wanted an high end armor that suits my need. I am a dext whore so i choose vamguard armor.

 

It was a goal this year for me to buy the 2 last pieces of vanguard that I was missing, my goal was to buy it in 2026 with just  my earning. 

 

At the begining of the year i took also a GSC, so instead of doing quite a lot of money while being the director of profitable company, i m running a company with 0$ benefits.

 

In 6 month I manage to just farm 500m, was quite pissed about, so i decided to just fire sale almost all my stock block, to buy straight the 2 boots and golves :D

 

So here i am now, i m finally wearing fully vanguard ;)

 

And now let s farm again to buy the stock block again :D haha!