So I log onto Torn every few years as I do, and I find that poker is inaccessible
Tried both Chrome and Opera. On Chrome, my Announcements forum page is broken for some reason too, works fine on Opera. Cleared cache and cookies already
Started by MikePence [2029670] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
So I log onto Torn every few years as I do, and I find that poker is inaccessible
Tried both Chrome and Opera. On Chrome, my Announcements forum page is broken for some reason too, works fine on Opera. Cleared cache and cookies already
Does it do the same thing on Chrome if you use a private browsing window with scripts/extensions turned off?
Can you replicate the issue with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
This is clean a install of Opera lol, don't have any extensions or scripts
Opera often has a built-in adblocker which may be on by default. Can you please try disabling adblocker, clear the browser cache, and try again?
The built-in adblocker wasn't on, I also tried on Chrome incognito with adblocker off and cleared cache again for good measure, still same issue
I just remembered, if I'm the only person in the world having this issue, then it could be due to me poking around the poker endpoints from bug hunting 2 years ago. Maybe I somehow changed the backend state of my player, which didn't break things back then, but breaks things now
This was me joining table 1:
Ultimately didn't find any exploit or vulnerability so I didn't report it back then, but maybe related to the issue I'm having now
I will ask Pavel to check, I can reproduce the issue on your account.
Thanks!
Sorry, I imagine me being fedded might have thrown a wrench into this investigation. Just wanted to let you know I'm out of fed now
Please help... I can't fly lol
Okay, I'm pretty sure what happened was that I found the test table, reported it to bogie, access to the test table got restricted, but I forgot to leave the table so I'm forever stuck there now
I tried leaving via request and I get "Access denied" for every request
Hello you are free now
I can fly again, thanks! But poker is still inaccessible
Nvm, by direct request I manage to free myself from the inaccessible page too. Thanks! :p