Welcome to Addict's Attacks.
(AA)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS SERVICE IS NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE!!
Check out below for my RW weapons instead
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also run a RW weapon shop which can be found here;
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Salutations and thanks for visiting! I'm here to offer a mercenary service for traders looking for an extended stint in hospital, inactive war time hits or do you need to keep those pesky enemies off your back? Well, I'm here for you.
Who are you and what can you provide?
Hi. I'm Addict. I've recently decided to get into the mercenary business as meeting people, helping people and attacking people are the most fun things. I am an incredibly active and trustworthy player here to provide a service for your needs.
- Fast responses to messages.
- Very active.
- Good and solid hospital times.
- A decent(ish) range of attackable players with players around and under 200M TBS easily achievable. (Obviously this will improve with training)
10/10 Hospitalize merits.
Who do you work for?
I will work for anyone who requires a service.
- Are you a trader looking to have an extended stay in Hospital?
- Are you looking to keep yourself out of harms way during a war?
- Do you need an enemy put down to waste precious med cooldown?
- That annoying mugger you just want to leave you alone, send him a message!
- What ever you have a need to attack someone for, I'm here for you. Anything from one off hits to long term contracts.
How much do you charge?
Prices may vary between different services and depending on what is required.
- 1 - 2M for hit - ** See bonus below **
- Other services are TBD and I'm happy to negotiate and work something out. For example long term merc hits on yourself (Nightly) or someone else.
↓↓↓ And check out these crazy bonuses below ↓↓↓
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In trying to improve my service as much as I can, I have come up with these fantastic bonuses that apply to all hits, subject to conditions.
- On hits, I use a 10% revit MP5, and if I proc the the revit bonus and get my energy back, I take 1M off the hit meaning than you get a good hospital stay, and it will only cost you **1M**
- I am also doing Bounty Cashback, meaning that if you have a bounty worth 250k or more at the time of the hit, I send it right back to you! You still send me the hit cost before the hit, I just send you the bounty money back.
**I still take the full hit amount, you just get it slightly cheaper! It's a win win deal!!**
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your time and I appreciate the visit! Any questions or enquires feel free to message anytime!
P.S. I am always available for a chat. If you feel like you're struggling or just need someone to talk to, rant to or even cry to, I will always be an unjudgmental pair of ears! It doesn't have to be about Torn or anything in particular. This is a safe space for you! ANYONE is welcome to message me!
** Please be aware that hospital times do vary so no two hits will be the same. You may get a high roll or may get a low role and faction war perks will also affect hosp time, but the price will remain the same regardless. It's luck of the attack **
Mentions: [AA] Addict's Armoury, Cheap RW weapons on Item Market!