Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Points Profitability

Started by Trayner [2686993] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 150 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Trayner [2686993]

Hello. Hope you guys are doing great. I am about to complete my History course and should unlock the Museum. With this in mind, I wanted to know how profitable selling points are compared to just selling plushies (standalone) / plushie sets. 

 

For instance, is there profit to be made still if I buy plushies at 100% MV and then turn them into points?

 

 

Thanks in adavnce!

advert [2267832]

points = PvP

 

buying / selling flowers and plushies = also PvP

 

PvP is never predictable

 

short answer = PROBABLY break even

 

I'd recommend focusing on NICHE markets, the flower / plushie / points scene is OVERSATURATED with traders

 

best of luck!

JL0ve [3680590]

% margins are quite low, i generally am making about 3-5% overall. But in real terms that can be decent money.

 

I buy and sell in Volume (I've sold about 300k points in the past month), so that adds up to making good money. They key is to understand per item what the maximum price point you need to buy at is and stick to it.  I tend to find that certain times of the day tend to lend themselves to buying items a bit cheaper.  

 

Also goes without saying that you need to make sure you protect yourself from muggers, there are a lot lurking around the points market waiting to take advantage.