Hey everyone, I posted a thread before (check it out to learn my experience), but I would like to correct myself that I can do gfx, but I am currently only making PFPs (profile pictures, animated/.gif or still/.jpg) as the other requests I've received are honestly way out of my league right now. I want to learn, but for now, I am trying to stick with what I know. So... if anyone wants any FREE PFPs, message me. I can also show you my portfolio. I don't want to be stuck at this job filling vending jobs with gloves & bins with bolts for the rest of my life lol.
Free PFPs
Started by TacoDaddyOG [4245870] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 9 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Hey I (we?) would love to see your portfolio or what styles you create in