Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How to gain intelligence quick

Started by Asymptotic [3876225] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 127 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Asymptotic [3876225]

I have been jumping from one job to other but I think it's time to get that one as it's really beneficial but I have no clue do I just join some company (if then which one) and be patient or get into medical or is there any faster way excluding the train buys tho it seems the most plausible option now

Any advice?

nihilisticcat [2112766]

If you don't wanna buy trains then the only other option is to join the edu starting job and use JP there to gain int (or w/e other working stat you want), some comps will rotate trains for free but depending on the type and star rating of the comp you might only get a few trains per week (and youll need to double check with the director to see if they're willing to swap your position to an int one for traininy, though most are)

 

The downside of education ofc is you're essentially "wasting" or giving up your company slot for work stats only (the pay is negligible, and there's no other perks to be had) so if you go that route make sure to have a plan on when to leave and join a more beneficial comp for perks or pay eventually 

Asymptotic [3876225]

Thanks I had hoped there is some company with raw trains which I can get like endurance from clothing shops ig luck is not working,need to think what to do now again thanks for the advice

 

Triarius22 [2763264]

Most positions at a clothing shop need and give INT, though the cashers do need endurance.  Odd to mention this specific type of biz when there are so many others that also have END based positions.  You should seek out a Clothing Shop if you are, or want to be, a Trader.  If not, it will just be one more job you have briefly before moving on yet again.   Seems like you should just take the medical city job and get that done and the benefits unlocked.  

Asymptotic [3876225]

It's because I am in clothing shop the dex bonus and mug reduction is really helpful tho not really beneficial from monetary aspects Xp