Hello everyone, BorgorE here...
Not your every day forum guy I know, barely active on this part of the game... No particular reason, but never felt the need to write anything till today.
I'm writing this to say big thanks to my wife userblocked(IRL and in Torn), my faction mates, friends from Torn aaand... Ched probably.
Why Ched? Well because if it wasn't monthly subscription gift, probably wouldn't get what I got this morning...
It all started on 1st of April when i got Ugly Energy book
05:12:32 - 01/04/26 You received a Book : Ugly Energy and a Six-Pack of Alcohol for being a subscriber
Was thinking how to use it when to use it, how to get money for all of them FHCs. Last month my wife asked me "would it be ok if I get you something in Torn for your b-day?" never have I ever imagined it would be the thing she did...
She reached to faction leader, they made new chan on discord excluding me, and started plotting things secretly.
My b-day is tomorrow 15th of June, and this morning when i woke up some presents started coming with messages "happy early bday", was sceptic a bit, then my wife woke up, and notifications went brrrrr.... The number went up over 100 fast. When i went to check the inventory I had something to see
Probably there are some horse heads or SEDs, but FHCs... 132 FHCs for full month of Ugly Energy!
So once more big thanks to my wife, who got the idea, faction mates and friends who helped her!
I'm gonna mention few of them who helped her the most:
- BullBot
- Trashonymous (also thanks for the awesome PFP!)
- MafuyuSD
- Sir_Steven
- WashedUpCatcher
- Dpsc101
- Malvoiy
- Dang_Dynasty
- Finally
- Daddychill18
- YourkQ
- BobbyCholo
- EddieLe
- SkUlLs1
- MasterBate2002
- Stormy
Having a faction like this is probably what makes people play this game even more. Having a group of people with whom you can share your happy moments, sad moments, silly things, and funny experiences... And having a wife like this is probably what makes you happy in life!
Mentions: userblocked [3559527]