I was on mobile phone with TORNPDA earlier to day and i accepted missions "Defeat ajima" and "Mug people for a listed total amount", and i went ahead to start the mission, i know i completed one and the other half way while outside, when i am home i realise that they are declined instead. Please help reverse them.
Problem with my missions
Started by Kamakazi258 [3972789] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
I couldnt see alot cause i am using mobile so i focus on the mission contents instead but to my horror they are not even accepted by declined not sure why.
screenshots? ways to reciprocate? proof? time? logs?
Hi HasanEXE, i dont think i can proof anything , if i can do that i already wont raise it as an issue? It says they are declined in the logs which is weird and I can only proof that I did the missions but it was not recorded. Why would i decline and waste all my energies for them, i am sure at point of time i had excepted but it is in mobile phone only. Also i was looking to the development team to looking into things. I think they also have the same log i believe? In any case below are my logs, i even went to borrow armour from the faction vault, so i dont know why it is even declined.
They cannot reverse them - if the logs show them as declined then you had clicked on decline and not accept.
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=log&cat=158
Has been a while since I last declined one, but pretty sure it also had a confirmation screen.
Hi IndyCision, thats the thing, it was on mobile phone like i mentioned and i am sure i click accept otherwise why will i go hit the target that was listed. I dont recall any confirmation as well the screen was small and i had accepted mission the ones before and i purposely keep these two together to do together. It does show declined as mentioned and that is why i am raising it as an issue? I dont have a way to post to the developers and i am listing it here as googled, i just hope someone can help me.. I have never decline any missions before since joined so I dont even think it is anyway i will do this.
dont worry, they will help
You declined those missions (with confirmation, no less). I can't re-spawn those missions.
Thanks!