Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

35% non runner deduction

Started by Empresss [4060905] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Empresss [4060905]

00:53:06 - 15/06/26 You won $2,625,000,000 on your $1,000,000,000 King Kameha (Winner Full event) bet on Race 10 - Maiden Special Weight. A 35% non-runner deduction was applied (Rule 4). You can withdraw these funds at the Bookie.

 

The horses that were withdrawn were already gone when I placed the bet. The odds changed after I placed the bet to 3.0 from 3.5.

Even if the horses were not yet I only got 2.6b when the updated odds was 3x. I got 400m less than what anyone else got because of this.

 

I shouldn't have got a non runner anyways as the horses were already withdrawn and odds reflected that 

Empresss [4060905]

Looking further into it. I placed the bet approx 1 hours prior to start.

 

23:38:01 - 14/06/26 You placed a $1,000,000,000 (x3.50) bet in the Bookie on King Kameha (Winner Full event) bet on Race 10 - Maiden Special Weight (Horse Racing) almost 2 hours prior.  This is what zi copy pasted into my betting spreadsheet 

 

Race 10 - Maiden Special Weight - Santa Anita 2026 (USA & Canada) 1h Race 10 - Maiden Special Weight Winner Full event due to start at 00:38:00 - 15/06/2026 TCT 5/1 x6.00 Scam Alert $ BET 25/1 x26.00 Fumano's Fire $ BET 5/2 x3.50 King Kameha $ BET 5/1 x6.00 Poppi's Charlie $ BET 14/1 x15.00 Tuddy $ BET 8/1 x9.00 Calvin Graham $ Suspended BET 8/1 x9.00 Net Par $ BET 5/1 x6.00 Cupid Cowboy $ BET 40/1 x41.00 Smoke Rider $ BET 5/1 x6.00 Winsor George $ Suspended BET 8/1 x9.00 Pete Rose $ Suspended

 

 

You can see all 3 horses were already scratched. 

 

2nd to this. If you absolutely have to take some of my money. Rule 4 should only be like 10%. Other bookie are doing 10% for this IF the bet would have been placed prior to withdrawn horses. Which it was not.

 

https://www.sportinglife.com/racing/results/2026-06-15/santa-anita/923133/race-10-maiden-special-weight. -scroll down

 

 

 

 

 

 

dimochkin [2430831] Admin Staff

Hello Empresss,

 

From what I can see in the data from our provider. 

 

Calvin Graham and Pete Rose were scratched before you placed your bet. But the odds were still not reformed at the time you placed your bet (2026-06-14 23:38:01 TCT). 

 

The odds had been reformed 11 minutes later at 2026-06-14 23:49:19 TCT going from x3.5 to x3. Which in this case exactly matches your deduction for these horses (10% for Calvin Graham and 10% for Pete Rose).

 

Winsor George was scratched after you placed your bet, that's why additional 15% deduction was applied to your winnings.

 

Thank you.

Empresss [4060905]

If 2 horses were scratched before I placed the bet why am I getting penalized for it? It shouldnt be 35% at all. It should only be for 1 single horse thatvwas after my bet

Empresss [4060905]

Those first 2 horses were scratched almost 8 hours before I placed my bet. So youre saying the Bookie jist left the odds and waited for people to bet with 2 horses scratched and then changed at last second to apply rule 4? Thats basically theft and thievery. I received less than anyone else because of the bookie error. 

 

Yall took 875m from me. This is ridiculous 

dimochkin [2430831] Admin Staff

If 2 horses were scratched before I placed the bet why am I getting penalized for it?

 

As I said, since you placed your bet on the non-reformed odds, Rule 4 was applied to reflect those 2 non-runners.

 

So youre saying the Bookie jist left the odds and waited for people to bet with 2 horses scratched and then changed at last second to apply rule 4?

 

As was stated multiple times, Torn is not a bookmaker site. We do not produce the odds nor we change them. We get the odds from our provider. And all I said previously was what I had seen in the provider's data.

 

Even if there was any error in data which resulted in changing the odds late, it doesn't change the fact that you placed the bet on the non-reformed odds which in turn led to Rule 4 being applied.