Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral Issue

Started by Syrphid [3200211] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Syrphid [3200211]

I invited SimonGlass but failed to communicate the need to follow my referral link. If he could be added to my referrals I would appreciate it. Thanks!

 

SimonGlass [4352740]

I got too excited and jumped the gun.  I heard about this and it reminded me about games I used to play back in the day. I dove in immediately.