I recently logged back in from a 6 or 7 year hiatus I can't even do anything second I login hospital
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Looks to me like you owed Duke money when you went AWOL. You didn’t come back to Torn, you came back to a debt collector simulator.
ok
sounds like somebody needs to EAT SHIT
Welcome back 🎉
Moved to Graveyard - Low Quality / No Discussion
Welcome back - you can request revives in Trade Chat