This travel fact refers to OC 1.0. Should it be changed to refer to OC 2 0 crimes?
Outdated travel fact
Started by Zorpan [3156484] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- sugarvalves [1963573] Committee
· 1 likes ·
This works for both OC 1.0 and OC 2.0. There's a blackmail OC, several robberies, a hijacking, and the senator's assassination. I am blessed with the gift of foresight, it seems. No change needed. At least until we add the …
What is "this" travel fact please?
Sorry, missed to paste the text
"Factions can commit a range of high-risk organized crimes together, including blackmail, robberies, hijackings and even political assassinations. The option for Factions to simply organize the occasional bake sale has long been prohibited."
OC 1.0 still exists even if your faction has moved on to OC 2.0, I don't think this one needs to be removed just yet. We can add some additional OC 2.0 related travel facts I suppose. I will ask Ash to check.
Thanks!
This works for both OC 1.0 and OC 2.0. There's a blackmail OC, several robberies, a hijacking, and the senator's assassination. I am blessed with the gift of foresight, it seems. No change needed.
At least until we add the Bake Sale faction upgrade. But that's not for a few years yet.