I'm finding myself incredibly depressed from his passing. His music is incredibly nostalgic to the 2020/2021 period, which was a good time for me.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm finding myself incredibly depressed from his passing. His music is incredibly nostalgic to the 2020/2021 period, which was a good time for me.
Life goes on and on and on 😢 RIP legend
couldn't believe this shit when i saw it and still can't, he had so much going for him. RIP
RIP Oliver, thanks for helping me survive junior high 🥀
I can't believe the news still can't grasp that he's gone....
I bumped this whole album while kicking my ex out of my house. Such a great moment in my life and Oliver you made it epic.
Rest Easy Legend
Something fishy about the whole thing. Doesn't look like an accident to me