Hi, I'm a new player, I have the app in my phone, all notifications in game on, plus system notifications on, but I still won't get any notifications. Any idea what could be wrong?
No notifications
Started by Swole23 [4320148] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Most-liked replies
Can you try logout > login once to see if that helps please?
Worked! Thanks!