19:01:31 - 14/06/26 You lost your $1,000,000,000 Germany (Win to nil Ordinary time) bet on Germany v Curacao
Kids are crying now, cheers.
Started by UnfuckerUpper [2687380] on in Gambling.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
19:01:31 - 14/06/26 You lost your $1,000,000,000 Germany (Win to nil Ordinary time) bet on Germany v Curacao
Kids are crying now, cheers.
Lmao what? Did you predict they won't win against a country that most of us hadn't even heard of before?
overs is safer in this case.. u risk the higher payout from win to nil.. and it just happened due to bad luck.. try again next time
Lol, nah I foolishly bet that they wouldn't concede!
Lost 550m on Spain today too! 😆
Yeah caught me out - I did alright in the Euros so thought I'd go big in the World Cup and got burned!