Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

looking !

Started by PirateMcallist [4342874] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 2 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
13 / 100
Engagement score
18 / 100
PirateMcallist [4342874]

looking for a faction 

level 8 in 6 days, 

Im on multiple times a day, 

Battle stats relayed upon request in IM since it is going up by the hundreds daily. 

Nerve 20

Happiness 1125

I want a Faction, that is not a new one, a well established one willing to work with new players who want to contribute and level as quickly as possible, one that offers great perks and a P.I. would be on the top of my list ! lol, I just started to seriously put time into levelling the last day or so, and am pretty confident I'll hit 15 in no time at all.