So I was looking through the stock benefit blocks and I keep thinking about the 2 ad ones, free classified and free banner advertisment or whatever... And I am (vaguely) aware that there is a rule against paying for people to bump your posts or to post on your behalf in chat and such but does that rule extend to me trying to sell my free spaces from those stat blocks?
And second question that I think I already know the answer to, but if you DONT interact with an alt account at all, could you have one? I started this account however long ago, but left pretty soon after... And now I'm back, was auto reconnected to my account accidently (Google sign in... Still not sure how to feel bout it lol) and Ive mostly rolled with it but there are some things I wish I had the chance to do differently (oooh surprise surprise). But I assume it's mostly a solid "No, never" with alts or such since it's still multi accounts