Also, I've shared a doc on there to help people travel through the public transport. We're ready to help each other to have a great time !
TornCan Montreal ... Again Please !!
Started by JamilB [94287] Reporter on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 403 / 403 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Still thinking/unsure about joining ?
Fear not !
Plenty of people are ready to help, guide and awnser questions !
Let's make a day to remember :D
Hello Everyone !!
It makes me so proud that TornCan Montreal has received lots of love and support from all tornians !!
Most of everything Involved in this Fantastic Event is related to an actual torn player. From the Sponsorhip with our very own joecappa [3152867] to the place the Event is being held District1 ( Owned and ran by a family of Tornians )
There is so much love and supports for TornCan Montreal, im serious flattered and I promise to make this an Incredible and Unforgettable Evening for everyone !!!
Here is a First Release of the List of Attendees
DimitriPopov [2482956]
IrisNepthys [3528214] + 1
JamilB
K4RMA [2118516] +1
tonyrussin [2135411]
Xapd0 [2185019]
AlwaysWinter [4009755] +1
armandpoitra [3979311]
AutoSlayer [3420493]
deathwish [3819111]
Gorgoyle2808 [3986368]
Midknight [332505] +1
Monarch [2044600]
Penetration [2340613] +1
Pixelprophet [3586922]
PrincessJulie [11229]
RandyMcSplooge [3391107] +1
slothy590 [3338486]
TDup [2660552]
VaguelyCanadian [2678408]
Nuggets [3251423]
kgsy_will [2229882]
Thebreach [3059808]
McFuck [2734691]
TaisBerri [4306147]
blackage [3240875]
Emaleth [3266243]
rantMore [3265877]
I will be releasing an Updated list on July 15th
Have a chance to mingle with sooo many tornians !!
Buy your tickets !!
Get a free T-Shirt Wristband and Lanyard
Food truck and 1 beverage included !!
Mentions: AlwaysWint3r [4009755] · armandpoitra [3979311] · AutoSlayer [3420493] · blackage [3240875] · DimitriPopov [2482956] · Emaleth [3266243] · Gorgoyle2808 [3986368] · IrisNepthys [3528214] · joecappa [3152867] · K4RMA [2118516] · kgsy_will [2229882] · McFuck [2734691] · Midknight [332505] · Monarch [2044600] · Nuggets [3251423] · Penetration [2340613] · Pixelprophet [3586922] · PrincessJulie [11229] · RandyMcSplooge [3391107] · rantMore [3265877] · slothy590 [3338486] · Surreptitious [3819111] · TaisBerri [4306147] · TDup [2660552] · Thebreach [3059808] · tonyrussin [2135411] · VaguelyCanadian [2678408] · Xapd0 [2185019]
Damn, I didn't order enough condoms.
Damn guess TornFest must release their list too now ;)
I've rearragned the list in order of best name to worst name.
McFuck [2734691]
The Rest
Mentions: McFuck [2734691]
Lets gooo !! Big shoutout @Joecappa for sponsoring the event !! Wow so many names I know will be awesome!! Y'all will see my beautiful broken english
As a first timer, what sort of physical training should I be doing to prepare my body and soul for poutine?
What's up with the different coloured names in the attendance list? Red appears to be hosts/sponsors, but what's up with blue?
Ah hah hah, made the list without buying a ticket, cant wait to be blue this weekend tho
can i have an extra hour in the ball pit please?
I made an American friend try poutine two months ago.
First bite ?
He had a massive smile and dropped his arms on the table- '' I don't want to go back to the States this is too good ''
Soooo.. prepare your taste buds !
fuck, am I supposed to sponsor this thing? I'll have to think of something for it
I hope there’s a ball pit
ball pit
Unfortunatly no baseball cage
but there is 2 kinds of laser tag, regular and tacticle
there is axe throwing lanes
arcades
and so much more ))