Bug Report: Mission panel confirming
Started by Skarr02 [3462286] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 46 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I will ask Nikita to try to replicate this.
Can you replicate the issue with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
I will try once duke gives me more missions.
With Torn Tools; it gives the error, no scripts active. i disabled the extension and will see if it does the same thing next.
{"success":false,"error":"This page is not available on direct request"}You do not have any missions in your queue right now, which button are you clicking?
Ive been getting this for about the last week also - sometimes with accepting and sometimes with completing missions
success: false
error: "This page is not available on direct request"
TornTools enabled no other scripts running. I'll try remember to turn off TornTools next time and check the result
On the accept mission and complete mission buttons
I am simple clicking the accept button
No Scripts, no Torn Tools. Accepted the Mission.
Video Link to Screen Record:
https://streamable.com/pk0co2
Also now getting this on clicking complete.
Passing along to Pavel. Thanks..!!
I will ask Nikita to try to replicate this.
Appreciate it
Hello
Is the issue still reproduced for you?
Thanks
I'll check this tonight and over next few days
Same issue I cleared the logs and reinstalled the app still stuck on the accept decline buttons , mission is Thor loser
Hello
Is the issue reproduced for you only in the Torn app?
Thanks
Apologies for the late response It looks like it is working correctly on the PC have not encountered this issue since your message