HIRING!
I need someone who is active at least once per day, every day.
Looking for either 70k+ in Manual, or 90k+ in Int. (Prefer more if I can get it.),
And I need you to have 5+ merit upgrades in Employee Effectiveness.
Chat me with your stats if you are interested.
Pay depends on your stats, the position I am hiring for, etc. I do all trains in rotation. Daily activity is expected.
Company link : https://www.torn.com/joblist.php#/p=corpinfo&ID=79455
Logistics Management Specials
| Stars | Name | Cost (Job Points) | Effect |
|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | Efficiency | 1 | Speed |
| 3 | Organized | Passive | Increases available open contracts from 3 to 5 |
| 5 | Repatriated | Passive | Allows traveling back to Torn from abroad while in hospital |
| 7 | Contraband | 50 | Large quantity of a foreign item |
| 10 | Logistics Report | 250 | Targeted company productivity boost |
The Logistics Report special can be sold for $35M to $40M which effectively raises your pay by about $1.5M a day. I can help my employees find buyers. Or you can use your points for Speed.
Repatriated is most useful for people who fly often, like people who fly for plushies, flowers, or xanax. Contraband I don't recommend at all.
Mentions: Hyper Atlantic-Hiring [79455]