This is AMAZING thank you
TornTools: userscripts
Started by DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 173 / 173 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Thankyou
Stock filter would be greatly appreciated!
Abroad Items Filter and Shop Filters have been added
I love it
YOU ARE THE MAN!!! THIS IS FUCKING GREAT!
Just released a couple more scripts:
- Travel Table => works on PDA but looks weird (without styling) until the next PDA update
- Profile Box: Personal Stats
- Item Values
- Drug Details
- Auction House Filter
- Stocks Filter
edit: added the Auction House Filter as well
edit 2: and the Stocks Filter
Profile box doesn't seem to be working
It's definitely working for me, are their any other scripts running on that page (including one of these TornTools ones)?
Some scripts had an issue working on TornPDA simultaneously. Each script individually would be fine, but together issues would start coming up. These issues have been fixed now with the latest versions of the potentially impacted scripts.
While testing this however, I noticed that Can Energy and Item Values overlap each other resulting in unreadable text in the items value. This will be looked into, but not until somewhere next week as my weekend is fully booked.
I looked at the can energy script after installing and it seemed very unwieldy. It's so full of extra stuff that its hard to actually tell what the script is doing.
Why does the script need to connect to a server outside of torn just to display what energy you'll get from a can with faction and event bonuses?
It seems to work though. Too bad it doesnt also display nerve from alcohol.
Thanks for doing this. I mainly use PDA so making these scripts standalone would really help my qol, Especially Specialist Gym, Item Values, & Racing Filter.
All that extra stuff is a result of it being compiled from the extension, so it doesn't like any other normal userscript. The connection to my server is to avoid including a list of items hardcoded. Our normal extension would just use your api key to fetch all items or fallback to a hardcoded list. There it is fine since the list is only included once, even if we use it in 25 features. With userscripts it would be included in each script, which resulted in scripts of about 2MB (which is insanely huge, even compared to now which is also already quite big). We could have included a subset of items for some scripts, but others require all items or up-to-date information (like the market value for a lot of scripts), so hard coded wouldn't be a possibility there and to avoid the api key being needed we route it through my server instead.
The two features I miss from Torntools when I don't have it installed, because as far as I know no other script duplicates them well, are:
- stakeouts
- item market values shown in trades
Thank you for adding the item values as standalone script. But it seems they don't show in trades with that version, only in inventory.
With standalone item values script:
With normal torntools:
I rely on this feature for an at a glance check that I haven't made a terrible mistake with my pricing.
Trade Values has been done. Can't do stakeouts since it needs to run in the background, which we can't do with userscripts. However I've just seen that TornPDA already has a stakeouts feature, which seems very similar to what we provide.
City finds please!
Any particular reason? Our goal mostly is to enable TT featurrs on TornPDA, but City Finds is a PDA feature already.
I can still look into it, just interested in why.
It is no longer working in TT after the update to city map.
That's not a valid reason. Simply because these scripts are the same code as TT itself. So an issue like that in TT itself would also be an issue in the userscript.
Sure!
I use Safari on Mobile with scripts enabled.
my reason:
I can’t stand the interface or UI of PDA, and it’s actually much easier to navigate and install scripts onto.
because TT isn’t available on IOS without PDA, I can’t get the city map benefits, as well as most other TT functionality.
however I’ve built up my own database of Scripts for what I want / need.
only things I’d like finally are:
City Map items
effective Battle Stats
live networth.