Looks the same to me minus my 10 map mods that broke.
I play Torn like Diablo 2 with the minimap always overlaying every page, dunno how I'll manage to not get lost now.
New City Map
Started by _-_ [1718799] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I don’t think anyone was looking for this update, but I must admit, this version is better as long as the new map still spawns my SE’s
So, I don't have the magnifying glass, and all the water is still the same color as the roads. Somehow other than the items being a lot harder to find because of odd meaningless squares, I don't see much of a change.
POV me in the new city update scouring for all my precious items that were previously laying around
[image: media2.giphy.com]
Not in 2026.
Script developers, each time a new update is announced, and their scripts stop working!
I love the current map ❤️ Thank you Torn devs 🙏
Oh so the items are still there? I swear the updates of late have been the most random stuff. Are we finally getting the Education update next?
When they updated for accessibility, they meant for ants.
Not a fan of this new map at all. Gave it a day. 🤷🏼♂️
Performance? Much improved!
Finding stuff? I'm sure it's possible on a computer with a large screen but on my cell phone screen I can't find anything. I guess we wait for TornPDA or other script updates to blow the items up big enough to see them? Sad that the game doesn't have a feature like that built-in.
Completely empty! Nothing to find!
o hii bb