Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reprehensible behaviour

Started by Surreptitious [3819111] on in Graveyard.

163 replies · 1.39k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 164 / 164 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
164
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
71 / 100
Engagement score
86 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Bouss [4220577] ×2 Zalgiris [244194] ×1 Caliber50K [3225822] ×1

Surreptitious [3819111]

TRIGGER WARNING FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT. 

 

It was brought to my attention in a now-graved thread that a player made some very serious threats towards another player. Sharing for awareness.

 

 

 

Thank you Skyph for the screenshots. These types of players make us look horrible.

 

The 22.5M I spent on an NST contract is not money I regret spending. 

No one should EVER make these comments towards ANYONE. To do so shows how much of a piece of shit you are.

 

I am SO ANGRY right now. I’m angry with him. I’m angry with staff graving the original thread. I’m angry with the faction leader that defended him

 

EDIT 1:


His faction leader said in my thread that the only reason this fucker hasn’t been kicked was because they’re in a war.

 

This screenshot proves otherwise.

 

HIS LEADER HAD 0 INTENTION ON KICKING HIM UNTIL IT BECAME APPARENT THAY THERE WAS AN ISSUE THAT WAS PUBLICIZED. I REPEAT; HIS LEADER DID NOT PLAN ON KICKING HIM.

 

EDIT 2: 

As sexual assault can be a really hard topic to hear/read about, I wanted to provide some resources in case this thread has given you any distress.

 

Find a helpline

 

RAINN Free, confidential phone/texting for survivors. Operates 24/7.

 

As a survivor myself, I believe that these things should NOT be kept quiet nor classified. They need to be revealed so people know who these filthy perpetrators are.

 

Edit 3:

Dumbass faction leader continues to double down

 

EDIT 4:

TORN STAFF HAVE ALREADY ‘DEALT’ WITH THE INCIDENT

 

So you’re saying that this was already dealt with. He’s still allowed to play the game? Bro received NO TANGIBLE PUNISHMENT for threatening to SEXUALLY ASSAULT SOMEONE.

 

Where is the FUCKING JUSTICE.

Mentions: Caliber50K [3225822]

Jinkoha [3372604]

What a weird fucking guy, no one mentally sound would even think of saying that shit

 

19:53:34 - 17/06/26 You added Bouss to your enemies list

ryxm [4169325]

So, dude makes a grape threat, then tried to act like he thought it meant fruit ??? Uhhhh the dots aren’t dotting…… feel like a threat like this should be a ban… 

SwiftTitan [1032989]

Why would your head even go there to make that comment to a girl? 

 

The weirdest thing is him literally trying to feign ignorance as if he doesn't know what he's talking about suddenly. Oh what's grape?! You're the one who used the word dude. 

 

Weirdo, but also kind of unnecessary, report and move on. 

 

 

ryxm [4169325]

I’m saying, it sounds like he’s trying to save his ass…. I know he made a “rape” threat, but then fell back on it tryna to say he was talking about fruit….

Landgull [3703758]

From what I heard from the original poster of the screenshot, it had already been reported and there was no action taken. Though I'm not 100% sure that it wasn't a misunderstanding where staff just hadn't responded to the report yet.

RavynAndromeda [4254410]

Mentally sound? Seems overrated,  but yeah my experience is that insanity is what happens when you look into the abyss. Dark humor is fine, just not made for you day folks..the true Over-man is whoever is out at night, as they're more honest to ya than day folks 

SwiftTitan [1032989]

I think this is an extremely recent event and staff just hasn't gotten time to look at it properly because there's probably a million things on their plate. 

 

Also, it's kind of weird that we haven't ever seen the original conversation yet. Although he's stupidly admitted to making the threat. So he seems unintelligent all around on top of being creepy. 

Caliber50K [3225822]

I would like to repeat what i have said to everyone who has asked no i have not protected bouss at all its just these small minded people only focused on one thing cant understand I CANT REMOVE HIM UNTIL WAR IS OVER SO GET OFF MY ASS and leave my other faction members alone bouss will be gone after war.

Celestria90 [4291967]

"what are the chances this happens IRL"

 

 

Holy shit... i have no words . As if that makes it okay.

 

Someone check his search history. 

Landgull [3703758]

I suspect that is the case, but what I got back when I asked if it was that they hadn't responded or they had responded with a negative was "As far as I know the response they got was nothing would be done."

So yeah, other than the fact that it was reported it's kind of blurry unless we hear from the person who filed the report.

MG7 [3016744]

What the fuck is this guy on... Holy. I'll help with making his Halloween a bit better.

Also, who tf reported this